Who We Are
There are 2 billion people between the age of 10 to 24 and their number in India is very huge. The future is challenging due to improved education opportunities for all. Jobs will be less and job seekers will be many; but opportunities will be more for job creators. YouthAid believes that gainful employment and livelihood opportunities are critical for building safe, secure, stable societies. YouthAid aims to use this demographic dividend as an opportunity to build skills and entrepreneurship by reaching the unreached and potential young people.
The objects of YouthAid Foundation are:
- To raise fund through online and offline activities to support and conduct youth development programs.
- To support skill development, entrepreneurship, vocational and non-vocational activities for young people through training, exposure and exchange programs.
- To organize seminars, workshops, annual gatherings with a focus to promote cultures, traditions, harmony and peace in communities bringing people from all walks of life together.
- To promote and realize the visions of organization and bring all its members together and support their activities to further enhance social and economic empowerment of marginalized communities.
- To provide revolving fund (without interest) to social entrepreneurs and mentor them to stand up their startups so that they contribute towards job creations in the country and abroad.